CA cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on to your browser when you access certain websites, including Claudio Dell’Osa. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s preferences as previously chosen by the user when they return to a site. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server in conjunction with a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.Cookies are filed in the memory of your browser and each one typically contains:
– The name of the server the cookie was sent from;
– The lifetime of the cookie;
– A value, usually a randomly generated unique number ;The website server which sends the cookie uses this number to recognise you when you return to a site or browse from page to page. Only the server that sent a cookie can read, and therefore use, that cookie. Cookies are central to the customisation of the internet and online behavioural advertising usually works using cookies.
– to remember your preferences and registration information;
– to enable a shopping cart;
– to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of Claudio Dell’Osa Services offerings, and or e-mail communications (services my MailChimp);You can control browser cookies through your browser’s settings. You can control Flash cookies via the Macromedia Flash application on your device, or by going to the Adobe Flash Player website, which allows you to view, modify, and delete Flash cookies. Please note that if you reject all browser or Flash cookies you could not be able to take advantage of some Claudio Dell’Osa Services.
If you delete your cookies in the future you will need to opt out again. Also if you use another web browser or device you will need to opt out again.
You can also manage cookies using browser controls.
For further information about how you can delete and control the cookies that are stored on your device please see all about cookies.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|